CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Eczema+wrinkling

lila33 Views: 2,777
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 8,556

Re: Eczema+wrinkling

I used to have very bad eczema on my face which made me look alot older because of the wrinkles. Drink alot of water & keep your intestinal track clean through eating pure foods and taking digestive enzymes. A couple of years ago I had several colonics treatments & that made the skin on my face very smooth. More recently by taking flax seed oil a few times a day extended over several weeks my skin became soft like a baby's. Fish oil works in the same way when taken in large doses. If I take 8 fish oil capsules spread throughout the day my skin gets very soft and smooth. If I take only 2/day I don't see any improvement. For me the external creams & oils don't work as well, but they definitely help. Emu oil feels very good to the skin as does yellow dock salve, chickweed salve, vit. e-oil . . .

all the best to you and your face

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.613 sec, (1)