CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: atkins diet and cleansing?

Suzy Views: 5,995
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,837

Re: atkins diet and cleansing?

Be very careful with the Atkins diet. I went on it 4 years ago and lost 28 pounds in 2 months. Not only did I lose weight, but I felt better--no allergies, increase energy, lowered cholesterol and triglicerides, no insomnia, etc. When I went off the diet, it didn't take me long to gain all the weight back. When I was diagosed with Gallstones and fatty liver a couple of years ago, the doctor told me that the high-fat Atkins diet and the rapid weight loss was the probable culprit for my gallstones. I am now starting a diet that is composed of no sugar, no wheat, low-fat meat and dairy products, and mostly fresh fruit and vegetables. I'm convinced that the wheat and Sugar is the main culprit because it causes candida and contributes to diabetes and allergies. I've noticed that I always feel sluggish after eating sweets or a big pasta meal.

I did my first gallbadder flush and only got out about 30-40 very small stones. I plan to keep flushing out my liver and gallbladder until I run clear. The sonogram I had showed that my gallladder was completely full of stones, so I'm sure it will take many flushes to rid my system completely.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.453 sec, (1)