CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Being alone and being lonely

Raynbo Views: 1,399
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 344,434

Re: Being alone and being lonely

I am at work and don't have time to elaborate, but I am in the same boat. I do not have a husband, either. Or a family. I have lived alone for 15 years and even prior to that I had no close friends. I have never had a best friend. Now I am sick with some sort of abdominal pain that won't go away, and I have no support. I do wish some of these forums were more active. I am an introvert and apprecaite having a lot of alone time, but it gets heavy sometimes. Introverts need love too. I can really relate to what BlueRose said, but she said it three months ago, and she got such a little reponse, she probably does not check in any more. I have a number of acquaitances who call me every year or so and start off with...I know I owe you money, but.... (not that I give money away on a regular basis), then I never hear from them again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)