CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Being alone and being lonely

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
BlueRose Views: 1,484
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 344,435

Re: Being alone and being lonely

I'm pleased to see that there have been responses to my post. Raynbo, You're right--I haven't checked in quite some time. Cure Zone was supposed to let me know when I got a response but they didn't. I'm sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well and don't have any support. Do you have family in another part of the country, if you don't mind my asking? Truly, I understand what it is like to not have any support system in place. When my daughter was born, my husband and were pretty much alone since my parents were across the country. Maybe it was just as well--my mother was verbally abusive and not much help at all when she was around. I have an aunt in the area but--long story in a nutshell--my mother convinced her that I had been mean to my mother and was uncaring so my aunt barely acknowledged me for the longest time. So needless to say, she wasn't any help. I once asked my cousin (her daughter) if she could watch my daughter while I went to a doctor's appointment but she told me she would rather visit her friends. Anyway, I digress. I wish you well and hope you recover quickly. If you need any medical treatment, don't be afraid to tell the doctor that you don't have a support system. Help can be arranged. I know it's not ideal but sometimes it's all we have in difficult times.

StoryofMyLife--I've had similar experiences with long term friends that drift away and you never know why. It always makes me sad and I long for some closure--just tell me what the problem was! Still hoping to make that move to a city--I hope you can, too. It's easier to get around and there are lots of interesting things to do. You're right--having conversations with store clerks can be day brighteners--not just for you but for them, too. Recently, I ran into a cashier at a store I go to. We were at the doctor's office. I was pleased that she remembered me and we chatted.

Rudenski--I lived in Puerto Rico for a while when I was a kid. That friendliness that you mention--people stopping to converse with strangers--it happens there, too. So many times I would see two people chatting and would assume they were long time friends, only to then find out they were complete strangers!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.328 sec, (2)