CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BLOOD PRES HIGH! + blood/bodily twitch/bursts after post liver cleanse weight gain (needed it) and post zoloft wean off. :-o PART ONE

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
brt_sound_design Views: 1,012
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 350,922

Re: BLOOD PRES HIGH! + blood/bodily twitch/bursts after post liver cleanse weight gain (needed it) and post zoloft wean off. :-o PART ONE

thanks very much for the prompt response, advice, and links. I am definitely on the same page as far as the weight. 190 is the goal. I'm not going to do anythign too drastic but am about due for another fast regardless..

Yes, Z is quite strange. It was the most bizarre medical experience of my life thus far... especially how it profoundly changed my dreams. I felt as if I was existing within someone else's consciousness entirely while sleeping. I've been off of it for several weeks now, after final weaning and am only beginning to feel like 'myself' again, thank God! And the lucid dreams and other magical night time festivities have ensured once again which is wonderful. :)

Thanks again for the link and information.. Will read now and cardio advice is already in the works. I have another appointment with my primary care in a few weeks to see if the BP is any lower.

the weirdest part is the jolting thing and what seems like little blasts of pressure at various parts of my body.

is this type of reaction common in situations of high BP and rapid weight gain? if so I have a newfound sympathy for those suffering wth this affliction. It's horrible and scares the hell out of you. :-0

thanks again and will read all that you sent and continue with the lifestyle modifications and research.

Kind Regards,
-brian

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.953 sec, (1)