CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Infra-red sauna - pros and cons

MentalNomad Views: 6,951
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 353,959

Re: Infra-red sauna - pros and cons

Hi Diana,
It sounds like you are doing just perfect. :) I am glad too you are feeling better.

As to reabsorbing the toxins, how many minutes does it take to get home from where you use the sauna? Lisa, my Sunlight sauna representive, said to try and at least rinse off within ten minutes if you can. If the place you go is like a gym or something perhaps they have a shower if the time frame is longer than 10 minutes home?

If you plan on saunaing in a FIR (Far-Infrared-Sauna) it may be cheaper in the long run to purchase your own? I'm not sure how much you are being charged, but you might add up the cost weekly and monthly and see if it might be cheaper? I have seen little "hothouse" personal FIR (Far-Infrared-Sauna) units on Ebay for about $400, but I have never checked to see how many FIR (Far-Infrared-Sauna) heaters they have or if their heaters are the higher or low quality ones. My sauna is from Sunlight Saunas, it is the 2 man Aten unit but I really wish I would have bought the SOLO unit now. It is about $1700 if I remember the prices correctly for the SOLO. The Sunlight Sauna's were the best quality for the best price at the time I checked but that was sometime ago. What we did was put our sauna on a 0% interest credit card and paid it off before the interest would be instated. Sunlight also does financing too, but I'm not sure of the rates. Sorry if I seem a little "Sunlighty", I have just been very impressed with the quality, and very much impressed with the service & reps. :)

Try the celtic Sea Salt and let me know how it works for you and sweating good? I'm hoping it will work fantastically. :) Best to you and God bless, Caitlin Lorraine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)