CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: painful cysts between inner thighs/////Unyquity

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
unyquity Views: 4,611
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 356,450

Re: painful cysts between inner thighs/////Unyquity

jamiekay,

You found the right person! These sound JUST like something I'm in the middle of curing and having great success :)

There's all sorts of places to start, but before I start loading you up with all kinds of information, it'd be helpful for me to know how "into" natural healing/curing you are, what kind of diet you eat on a regular basis, how proportionate is your weight to your height, how many bowel movements are you having daily/weekly and that kind of thing.

Are you familiar with Colloidal Silver ? If you are (and you have some), tell me how strong yours is (as in how many PPM 'parts per million') and I'll let you know to use it effectively (both internally and externally). Colloidal Silver is a natural Antibiotic that will DEFINITELY lessen/affect the infection factor of your cysts.

When was the last time you had your blood Sugar tested? Do you have any known issues with blood sugar? High blood Sugar and/or insulin resistance CAN be a huge factor in this type of cyst/boil thing. It's not much of a factor in my case, but it certainly can be.

Anyway, I'm really short for time today, so I might not be able to get back to you until later tomorrow...but if you'll either post your information (or send me an email), I can definitely recommend a few things that will help you get some symptom relief!

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)