CureZone   Log On   Join

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
kathryn101 Views: 1,324
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 357,345

Hi 54745....The quickest way to get you some relief is with juicing. I hope to goodness you have a juicer...because you really need one for this. I posted just
below your post, to the poster with "Headache and Digestive problems" in the subject
line...go down in a minute and read my post with "JON" in the subject line...that
information will work for you as well.

But you really need to back way off on your eating and heal your esophagus and tummy. You can do that fairly quickly with juicing and the products mentioned
below in the post to JON...you would probably get immediate relief with just the
juicing...and adding Mega Zyme by Enzymatic Therapy. That's a really good digestive
enzyme...you take 2 with each meal...and you should make your meals very small and
soft for right now...so the healing juices would do wonders.

If you're having difficulty eating...because you feel bloated...you should definitely not push the issue. Just take it slow and easy...eat very small amounts...and for a few days...make it soft foods only. Stay away from processed
foods...or foods that cause you to have more gas. Also leave off sugar...and never
EVER use artificial sweetener. Just be tough and do without! :-)

If you don't have a juicer...or can't afford one right now...just stick with soft
foods. If you'll take the Mega Zyme and stay with soft foods...and stay away from goods that just naturally make you gassy...you should see a difference within
24 hours. Hope this helps...keep us posted...and be sure to read the post to
JON below....that info will help you, also. kathryn

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.610 sec, (1)