CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nodule Problems

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
mccarty Views: 1,429
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 357,799

Re: Nodule Problems

"Thank you mccarty."

Please understand that I am not a medical doctor and/or professional, ma'am, and so it is not my intention or right to offer you medical advise. Copper is a big issue with the thyroid problems, so I would definitely try to do some research on this one before making any drastic alterations to any supplement regime. Take care.

An interesting note is that the synthesis of adrenaline (Your flight or fight response)is fully dependant on copper. It might of interest for you to ask your doctor about the possibility of getting a reading on the serum copper level for the purposes of ruling out Wilson's Syndrome, though please understand that I suggest that only as an "Amateur." It's not my place to suggest diagnostic procedures. Potassium, in and of itself, is another interesting area of consideration in a select few cases.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)