CureZone   Log On   Join
Hally is money worth your health?

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
9thbody Views: 2,199
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 357,934

Hally is money worth your health?

even in california we have free clinics- if you cannot afford it-at least show up and ask? If she was seriously ill and actually had serious complications-or death from a bood clot in the head or an anurism, or a stroke- My god, - Is life so cheap that there are no free clinics or doctors that will see a free patient- I would ask- Headaches can be the symptoms for many serious conditions- particularly when the exist over days and have vomiting so violent that the spasms leave muscle soreness....

Do you see my point? One must be responsible about advice when the symptoms are not improving and actually adding more symtoms.. Then again a really acute sinus infection will produce all those symptoms + dizziness- and vitamin C, neti pot with salt -etc may help- But Hally things just being Free when there is continued pain and vomiting is shortsighted...It is not about money only- it is about health and life
I'm sticking to this one-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.469 sec, (1)