CureZone   Log On   Join
urinary tract infection??????

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
  Views: 3,973
Published: 15 years ago

urinary tract infection??????

well about 5 days ago I started having UTI symptoms, I had a UTI about 4 yrs. ago, but it was diff. then, at that time I had a little blood in my urine, and had to pee a lot, but this time is diff.! It's worse.! This time, yes, I had to pee a lot, felt that bladder pressure, had some burning on urination, NO BLOOD, and this time I feel SICK! Plus, to make matters worse, I feel like I'm burning up! But I have NO FEVER! Sometimes, during the day, I'll take my temp. and I'll be MAYBE one degree higher, but that's it, and yet I feel like I'm about to burst into flames!
I realize I'm 46yrs. old, and menopause may play a big role in all this, in that HOT feeling I guess. I've never had this before in my life, I mean, that HOT HOT feeling! It's there all the time, well, it can go away for a little while, but it's there most of the day and night. Plus like I said this time, I feel "sick", oh yeah, not good. But that also has it's moments, for instance, the other day, I felt great, and then it came back! At this point, I don't have the burning when I pee, that's ok now, I don't have that bladder pressure, all I have now, is that HOT HOT HOT feeling, and that "sick" feeling, not good. I don't want to go to the dr. because he'll give me Antibiotics , and I always have bad reactions from them, like yeast infections! So, what can I do? I don't think it's going up to my kidneys because like I mentioned, some of the symptoms have already gone away, and I don't have any back pain, and the "fever", if any, is minimal. Although I do feel sickly, and weak. I do have an appetite, but mostly for easily digestable type of things, like drinks..SLIMFAST, WATER, JUICE.etc...not big meals. I am still regular with my monthly cycle, which is due any day now. I don't know...does anyone here have any helpful info.right now, I feel so darn depressed with this!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)