CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: urinary tract infection??????

Views: 3,832
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 361,704

Re: urinary tract infection??????

WOW! thank you! I only hope I feel good enough to get to the health food store to pick up all this stuff, I certainly will try! I am on a very limited budget, so I won't be able to buy all of that, so what would you suggest would be THE MOST beneficial for this? today I feel very weak, as I have for the past 5 days with this, but at least last night I actually slept! It must be a good sign though that the burning upon urination is gone, and that urge to have to urinate is pretty much gone as well (once in a while I still get that feeling), now, I am still stuck with the HOT HOT HOT FEELING (for most of the day) and this awful SICK feeling, this doesn't sound like it's gone to my kidneys does it??????? I do have another question, a friend of mine had said to me just yesterday that this HOT feeling I have could very well BE a low grade fever, and that just because EVERYONE in my household (a total of 5 people) doesn't seem to pick up any temp. when they touch my head or neck, that doesn't mean a thing, that apparently I could have a temp. of 99 or 100 degrees, and have it not detectable by the human hand. I didn't know this. I have not been able to take my temp. with a thermometer because I don't have one right now, and until I get paid, I can't buy one! (which will be in 4 days) so there I am. But with the OUTRAGEOUS HEAT i feel in my body, I do think that if that were a TRUE fever, it would be detectable with the human hand, I mean, I feel as though I'm going to burst into flames!.lol. I just wish I knew why this was hanging on, and what it is! I do think it WAS a urinary tract infection, but like I said, most of the symptoms have gone....now, just this horrible sick and exhausted, and shakey feeling combined with the HOT FEELING are left, what do you think?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.032 sec, (1)