CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: urinary tract infection??????

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
white tiger Views: 3,951
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 361,735

Re: urinary tract infection??????

The vitamin C is not expensive.
I buy it anywhere I can get it cheaper.
I am not promoting this site, but it is good to find the best prices.

http://www.puritan.com/

VITAMIN C-500 mg. (Ascorbic Acid) Tablets
Potency: 500 mg.
Quantity: 100 Tablets
$1.12

250 Tablets cost $2.47

UTI can cause a low grade fever, because it is a bacterial infection.

Assuming you have never shared needles with anyone or been exposed to anyone with hepatitis C. The UTI should be easily treated.

Cantharis — this is the most common and considered the most effective homeopathic remedy for UTI.
Cantharis can have a side effect, it can increase sexual desire in women. (I'm sure you must have heard of spanish fly?)
_____________________________________________________________________________________

You wanted to know more about the coating on the tongue.

Candida is treatable and is not rare, but usually requires a special diet and about 6 months or more to get rid of it.
A white coating on the tongue means you have candidiasis. also called candida, Candida albicans or oral thrush.
It is fairly common for Antibiotics to cause this problem, and may not show immediate symptoms after completion of Antibiotic therapy.
Candidiasis is a fungi that is caused by too much yeast in your body, as the result of Antibiotics or some other toxin destroying the friendly bacteria in your body.
Antibiotics can also cause vulva vaginal candidiasis, causing an itch and possibly a discharge.

If the tongue is yellow, it could be because you drank something that discolored it.
If the tongue has a yellow coating that stays yellow we will have to discuss this further.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)