CureZone   Log On   Join
Completely in ageement with Rudenski's suggestion...[Updated..]

Views: 1,184
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 362,210

Completely in ageement with Rudenski's suggestion...[Updated..]

Personally, I add a pinch of Sea Salt and about a teaspoon of fresh lemon juice to each [12 oz] cup of water. This aids the body with digestion but it is not like a bolt of lighting kind of thing. This will slowly help your body and it is something that should simply be a regular part of your intake.

If you do refer to the "Ask Moreless" forum, he and some very knowledgeable people in there like Invincible, Lapis, Finallyfaith and others have covered much of this in their posts, as well as in the old Acid/Alkaline forum.

Much has to do with how the body uses foods/nutrients and the release of energy.

I would try Rudenski's craker ACV suggestion - If he suggests - I'd take it to be solid advise.

Like the avocado: makes so much sense, because it sounds like you are not taking in enough fats [oils].

Anyway, that's my two cents...

MadArt (ist)

PS: on a side note, I'd still also try the Noni - now have one more person that says it worked for them...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.984 sec, (1)