CureZone   Log On   Join
MIRACLE II - covers it ALL! Can you recommend safe products?

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
unyquity Views: 1,912
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 362,577

MIRACLE II - covers it ALL! Can you recommend safe products?

The most pure, alkalizing, awesome, totally safe/non-toxic, effective, perfect, fantastic, excellent, (did I mention awesome? :) products I have ever found...for cleaning, personal care and all varieties of other things you had NO idea you needed them for :)

Miracle II Soap (with or without moisturizing natural oils) for ALL kinds of cleaning, bathing, shampoo, and laundry. The best soap I have EVER found (toxic OR non toxic!)

Neutralizer Fluid - the perfect alkalinzer to add to water for drinking, pets, and plants...added to Soap in baths it combines to make a fantastic detox bath (use the bath water for garden and house plants when done)

Miracle II Neutralizer Gel - for toothpaste, hair setting gel/volumizer, and almost anything that natural aloe gel works for.

Miracle II Moisturizer - the best moisturizing lotion I've ever used.

Miracle II Deoderant stick...even more effective when used with Neutralizer fluid

Miracle II Laundry Ball - absolutely fantastic - lasts for years

I have a source that offers the lowest prices I have ever seen/found...and I've been using Miracle II for years.

Here's the pricing available:

8oz gel or lotion is $8.00
22oz regular soap, moist soap, or neutralizer is $8.00
22oz gel or lotion is $16.00
gallon of regular soap, moist soap, or neutralizer is $35.00
gallon of gel and lotion is $90.00
deo stone is $8.00
laundry ball is $30.00

And shipping is FREE within the continental US!!! And this stuff is CONCENTRATED...far and away the best value for the money ever. For typical househould cleaning I mix 1/8 of a cup with 32 ounces of water; 1/8 cup is more than enough for a large load of laundry (even without the laundry ball).

I can't imagine she'd want me to disclose her name/email publicly (as these prices would put many other distributors totally out of business!). Just email me and I'll give you her email address (I certainly don't want to get her into trouble!!) Or you can buy it from a zillion different sources on the 'net or eBay.

Here's a great site for more detailed information ( but with much higher prices); if you're interested, make sure and check out ALL the links on the lower left-hand side.
http://healthfree.com/natural_healing_soap.html

Please (everybody!) check this out; ordering a small selection of products was one of the best choices I've EVER made!!

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.643 sec, (2)