CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Regarding my left middle finger...[edited]

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
  Views: 919
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 362,970

Re: Regarding my left middle finger...[edited]

I kid you not: It sounds intriguing.

And ok, I'll definitely try it as soon as it gets cooler out (right now we have 90+ degress & humidity - think I might get way too hot.

here's one of the recipes, as posted by grzbear in the bath forum:

"detox bath: 3 cups each Epsom Salts , and Baking Soda... 1 cup Hydrogen peroxide, some ginger and cayenne along with two table spoons of Pickling Lime. Had all of the stuff so went for it all... after 25 minutes I was really pouring on the sweat and just towel dried"

Always take a cool [coldest possible] shower after getting out
[to stop detoxing & overload of the lymph]

And I would check with grzbear on the pickling lime measurement - maybe it is picking lime/water dilution? (You may opt not to add the pickling lime)

Here's the link to the full post:

//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=234&i=277#i

And you thought I was kidding?? Ha? Hehehehehe...

MadArt (ist)

PS: I might just try the cayenne in the socks thing when I go skating in the late fall... hmmmm..

----
**found the refernce: "1-2 tablespoons of Calcium hydroxide Powder (MUST be diluted first - place the CH powder in a gallon of water to make sure it's dispersed, please check notes below)" link: //www.curezone.org/blogs/m.asp?f=722&i=9

1. CALCIUM HYDROXIDE (also known as - pickling lime/Ca(OH)2/slaked lime/biocalc/lime water etc.)

In concentrated powdered form, this stuff is a skin, eye and respiratory irritant. It is CORROSIVE and causes burns. Should you be using this concentrated form to dilute with water before use, please protect yourself by wearing safety glasses, gloves and minimize your exposure to the dust itself.

This powder is also incompatable with strong acids! So, the more acidic you are the smaller your dose should be! Start small and slow, and add more after checking your response. We are all unique, so someone else's ideal doseage may not be the same as yours.

My suggestion is to make up your solution outdoors. This powder is very fine and fluffy, it'd be easy to accidently spill some on your kitchen or bathroom floor for unsuspecting kids and pets to walk on.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.719 sec, (2)