What factors in my environment could affect it? I am normally a pretty healthy person in my lifestyle -- I work out, I don't eat processed foods, I take my vitamins/minerals/whole food supplements, I detox, I use the zapper, I drink ozonated water first thing in the morning, I use my chi machine... I drink purified water, I have ozone air purifiers in my house, my shower has a chlorine filter on it... I have orgonite throughout my house to protect against EMFs.
However, I do still eat chocolate!!! :) Maybe that is it!! I would love to hear your recommendations on what could be causing this.