CureZone   Log On   Join
Herpes=a pathogen stage that surfaces to the skin layer where nerve endings are irritated by it's presence.

painless Views: 1,811
Published: 17 years ago

Herpes=a pathogen stage that surfaces to the skin layer where nerve endings are irritated by it's presence.

Just wanted to share something that has worked for me.
Hulda says to take cayenne for outbreaks and I have found it works. I don't know how long you can take it, but I have used it for several days at 4-6 capsules several times a day. I have found large amounts of vitamin C help too. If you take 1000mg every hour for 6 days you will have no bad side effects except don't do that much if you are pregnant. I also actually put the cayenne and citric acid powder directly on my lip over night. The burning happens when the ting comes off you and a part of where it was attached is exposed to the citric acid . In the morning I took my fingernail and chipped off a parasite...it was a pear shaped form made of little tiny ball shaped forms, it was kind of clear white and had spikes of the clear white substance on it... they dried up almost instantly when I put them under the microscope at 30X. When it came out, the itch stopped immediately and it healed with no scar. This makes me question the idea of virus... I really think we are dealing with a pathogen stage when it surfaces to the skin layer that has enough nerve endings to be irritated by it's presence.
Just my opinion but based on observation.
Sylvia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.953 sec, (1)