CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: there's no "getting around" herpes.

dh_skier Views: 1,214
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 371,390

Re: there's no "getting around" herpes.

Do you have herpes? I don't think you should pass such harsh judgments and opinions to others; some people are dealing w/enough stress as it is without having to deal w/your strong opinion. In the end, it's the choice of the person, and it should be none of your business whether she wants to pursue it or not. As long as she takes precautions, she should be fine. Herpes IS NOT the kiss of death, and it is NOT something people should be chastised for. It is also not something people should feel stigmatized about; it's a fact of life that happens, and you can be the cleanest, most reasonable person out there--it just happens. You might want to think about that next time you send such harsh comments someone's way. You know, I've been living w/it for years, and the ppl I've been intimate with have been very, very supportive.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.329 sec, (1)