CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: about that book

Views: 976
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 371,628

Re: about that book

Yeah I'm reading it. There is no direct article about it (of course) but it does have some interesting information. I've read about 50 or so pages and thus far it has said nothing about an 'exact cure'. All it says so far is that if you avoid perscription drugs and avoid sugar, aspartmine, white flour, MSG, pasteurized dairy products, etc. then you will rid diseases in your body. The aurthor has a whole list of things to avoid (including deodarant b/c it has aluminum in it that seeps in the lymph nodes and breasts) & he has a whole list of things that you should do. Honestly, the whole book so far just reinterates the same message that the food & drug industries are publicly traded companies that has bribed Congress in allowing them to "poison" Amercians in order to increase their profits. I must of read that message at least 5 times by now. Another thing, the whole section dedicated to the cures of diseases is not at all dedicated to that. The whole chapter goes into how the FTC ordered the author not to publish any "cures" or to say where the information is or to even give recommendations. He says that this is bc/c the FTC threaten to pursue him legally and jail him if he were to 'practice medicine w/o a license'. So, I decided to look this up on the FTC site and he WAS sued by the FTC. So maybe he's onto something or maybe he's a fraud. Anyways, I will continue to read and continue to update this site when something pops up of signifigance. The author says in about every other paragraph to go to www.naturalcures.com for more information so here I go!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.391 sec, (1)