CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: worried, please help

Views: 1,073
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 371,648

Re: worried, please help

Will you be refused from China b/c you have Herpes? Ah no, it's not Ebola. I promise you alot of Chinese people have herpes. Alot of dermatology issues happen down there due to the moisture and warmth. It could be many things, but you have to understand the symptons are different from one person to the next. If you have ever had a cancre sore, which is HSV-2, then most likely your symptons will be minor and maybe even unnoticable. The reason being is that since cancre sores are the same virus as genital herpes then your body has already built up somewhat of an immunity to this virus. If you never had a cancre sores than your symptons may be worse. All that said, you need to know that herpes can be as minor as a slight itching to a full blown out blister outbreak that causes you to get sick and have swollen lymph nodes in the groin. To diagnose this on the computer is honestly a waste of time. Get checked out BEFORE the blisters pop open. Reason being is that the blood tests that they use called 'tittre' aren't too convincing (I have gotten tested 2 times with the blood, both w/negative results, but I still have HSV-1!!). A doctor needs to take a swab of the blisters to determine if it is HSV-1. Also, this may result in a negative result due to the fragile nature of the virus. It might get destroyed during transportation. So either way, the best way to go is to get a culture (swab) test and if that comes back positive then that's 100% positive. If it is negative then just make sure you keep watch and if it happens again then it's probably herpes and get re-tested ASAP. Refer to the post called 'Info from a nurse' about 4 trade lines down started by '32210' for more info.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.016 sec, (1)