CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My girlfriend has herpes

Views: 1,333
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 371,722

Re: My girlfriend has herpes

looks like you have already been researching it based on your other posts..

The best thing is to make sure her immune system is strong and that she is as healthy as possible. There are a variety of preventative measures, like taking the amino L-Lysine, which you will find if you search around this forum.

The reality though, is that there are no absolutes. If she has had it for a short time, there is usually a greater chance of more frequent outbreaks as the body has not built up enough strength/antibodies against it.

For me, L-Lysine, regular exercise, avoiding acidic foods, coffee and alcohol, and eating well has made outbreaks very infrequent.

There are also a variety of products which people claim have helped eliminate outbreaks entirely, like "Cellfood" which apparently oxygenates the cells inside the body, but it is important to remember that everyone reacts differnetly to all of these products.. Some have great sucess and some have none.

The bottom line, unfortunately, is that there is always a risk..

~b

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.656 sec, (1)