CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How can I have a Love life with Herpes?

2345 Views: 1,831
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 371,772

Re: How can I have a Love life with Herpes?

Our relationship hasnt been based on sexual things even thought we are both attracted to eachother very much. I am 22 and she's 21. She is the most incredible person that I have ever met. I feel like she is my soul mate that's how strong the connection is. It just feels like my life is so terrible now that I have this. I mean I am really stressing about it. Today I got the worst break out I've had so far since getting it a few months ago. I am in love with this girl and I don't want to cause her any pain, stress or discomfort. I feel terrible because I feel like I'm leading her on and then I have to tell her I have an STD. It just sucks. I know I'm young and I have my whole life ahead of me, but it really looks bad right now knowing whoever I decide to be with I have to infect with a virus. Even if they are ok with it, I'm not.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.078 sec, (1)