CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: what have I done ?!

Views: 1,057
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 371,804

Re: what have I done ?!

Glad you told him and that things are working out. Sorry i didn't get back sooner, but have been away from curezone for a while.

Some would tell you that it is never really "safe" to have sex again, as herpes can be shed at any time, even when you are not having an outbreak. this is true, technically.

btw, the way I prevented outbreaks was simply becoming alkaline, healthy, and eliminating junkfood, coffee/soda/etc from my life. Another good place to research here is the "alkaline/acid balance diet" forum.

Anyway, for me and whoever I am with (who knows of course) a week or so after healing is when we decide to take the risk again. You need to make sure the current outbreak is gone completely, especially as they tend to go away and then pop up again somewhere else really quick.

If you get them inside your body, just make sure you search really well for bumps and such things. outbreaks sometimes become less and less itchy and painful the longer you have the virus.

Best of luck and congrats on taking the road of honesty!

~b

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)