CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Type 1 genital first OB 1 month long and counting....please help!!!

Views: 2,238
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 372,126

Re: Type 1 genital first OB 1 month long and counting....please help!!!

Well, if it is making you sick continuously then you might as well skip the L-Lysine part of the regiment or at least cut the dose in half. Honestly, I feel that if one has the nutritional and exercise stuff going on FOR REAL and FULL THROTTLE, you probably don't even need the L-Lysine. :) I think it is actually a bit acidic anyway..

I have never gotten sick from it. I take 1000 twice a day, but many others recommend 500 mg's twice a day, so perhaps you can try a much smaller dose and see if you feel better. Perhaps it is the big dose all at once that is making you ill. Also try with food and wtihout and see if that may be a factor.

There is another suibstance I take which seems to be helpful as well. It's called "Lauricidin" and it is a VERY STRONG natually occuring substance found in coconuts. It has anti-viral/bacterial/fungal properties and is praised by many suffering from Herpes.

The actual chemical name is "monolaurin". I don't remember from where I ordered, but if you google search either word something shoudl come up. Or you can just post a question in this forum asking where to buy and it will be answered immediately.

Good luck and stick with the daily regiment. Any and All slackdom is absolutely unacceptable!!

~brian

ps- L-Lysine is just an amino acid which occurs in lots of foods. It is absolutely safe. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)