CureZone   Log On   Join
2 years and counting: recent advice to friend which may help you too

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Hulda Clark cleanses

Free Teeth Cure!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Hulda Clark cleanses

Free Teeth Cure!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Hulda Clark cleanses

Free Teeth Cure!

Views: 2,827
Published: 16 years ago

2 years and counting: recent advice to friend which may help you too

Hello All. Sending Light.
Here are some words to a new friend which may help some of you as well. I have found that many of us, myself included, fall into patterns of talking the talk but not walking the walk. Well, after much struggle, here is the system which I created which has helped me stay outbreak free for 2 years now and I highly doubt it will ever return. Stay strong and remember to BREATH! :)

[begin paste]

[personal snip]

I hope you are feeling better today. I will give you my exact diet and anti-H activities but firstly, hang in there! I was absolutely crushed when I first contracted the virus, and vowed to never date again.. sex became dirty, I was in tremendous pain and anything and everythign else you can imagine (and maybe are experiencing) but once I got things under control regarding my health and immunity, I realized that the H had actually become a strange blessing in disguise. The dating is always uncomfortabe I guess, but it is surprising how many people are cool with it when you are honest. My last 2 girlfirends did not have it, were willing to take the risk after my honesty, and thankfully did not contract it or anything.

Anyway, the reason I say that it is a blessing in disguise is becasue the H creeps out when our bodies are not in a good state. I believe that a great deal of it has to do with pH, alkalinity and such things, but overall it deals with immunity and health. SO, it gets to a point after some work, where the outbreaks are much less frequent.. and in the process we are indirectly making our bodies DAMN HEALTHY! This means anti-sickness of all kinds. colds, flus, infections, Cancer, etc..etc..etc..etc..

Essentially, Herpes is a sort of "barometer" of your current state of health. As I stated earlier, when you first get it, and even for the first 6 months---year, it's rough and the outbreaks can be frequent regardless of how healthy you are.. but once your immune system is used to this new friend, you can virutally eliminate future outbreaks with diet, exercise, alkalinity, meditational exercises, etc.

OK. Now to address your questions/comments

***Before I address them though, consider the dr.clarke liver cleanse and an intestinal cleanse. the favorite of me and my friends is from http://www.drnatura.com Schulzes cleanse products are a little too heavy for some. It turned my ass into a volcano! LOL***

>You seem to know what you are talking about when it comes to diet and self help. Im >still trying to get a positive diagnosis off the doctors

It should not be very difficult. I hope they are competant doctors and are aware that a simple blood test will tell them if you have HSV-2, HSV-1, or both. This can be determined even when you do not have an outbreak. But when you are having an outbreak, they can ALSO take a sample and send to a lab to further verify. THIS IS A GOOD IDEA BECAUSE WE OFTEN HAVE BACTERIAL INFECTIONS IN ADDITION TO HERPES. If your docs are not aware of this, FIND ANOTHER!!

>1) what sports do you do to keep fit? [personal snip] Do u think swimming is a good sport?

absolutely! I think swimming is among the best sports BUT it might not be the best during an outbreak unless it is a hardcore organic saltwater pool or something. I can't imagine that chlorine and all the other crap in water/pools is good for the skin/outbreak region. *Even for showers and such things, I suggest buying a water filter. Home depot sells a good one. I also suggest getting some nice non-chemical health food store soap. My favorite is "Kiss My Face" olive and aloe vera. And no lotion or anything down there after the shower! (or ever!)

About exercise, the most important aspect of it in my mind and situation is BREATHING. This is an OXYGENATING and ALKALINIZING process. Actually, those last 2 caps mean the exact same thing. So a hike with DEEP breathing works great. In fact, try to breath deeply throughout your entire life. Have you ever tried Yoga or researched any of the breathing techniques they teach? Amazing. The thing about super strenuous exercise is that it leaves a bunch of lactic acid in the bod which sometimes can have an effect of acidity, if even for a short spell.. BREATHING is the most important part! And you do not have to be some enlightened Yogi to learn to breath.. Simply break down your day into subcategories and do these types of affirmations: "Now I am breathing while I am walking" "Now I am breathing while I am doing the dishes" "Now I am remembering to breath while I pee" "Now I am breathing while talking on the phone" etc..etc..etc.. Apply it to EVERYTHING and not long after it will simply pop into your mind to breath because you will remember the affirmations and *work* you've done. I have only learned how to truly breath in the past few years as I had severe childhood asthma and a bunch of hospitalizations from injuries, astma attacks, etc. Breathing is amazing and also helps you be conscious of the present moment. "Be here now!"

>2) Im so confused as to what diet I should follow. How do you survive on raw vege? >Please could you advise me on a typical day diet that you follow.

This is the difficult part for so many and the main reason, in my opinion that many people continue to have outbreaks: they are not willing to give up the badness. Firstly, not sure what post you read but I am not 100% raw by any stretch of the imagination. I am not even vegetarian as of late (organic fish--essential oils), but that being said, I eat a very healthy diet. Learn about ALKALINE FOODS! And right off the bat, you must give the following up. It has to be done, no exceptions. If any of these things are in your life, have a last taste and then say goodbye.

Coffee
Alcohol
NET acid meals, like all meat with little else
NET L-Arginine amino foods. It is known to influence outbreaks.
processed Sugar (not fruit sugar)
Candy
Junk food like chips, cookies
Fastfood: ALL
Soda, pop, coke, whatever you call it where you live. ;)
nearly all bottled drinks like gatorade. DRINK WATER! IT'S THE BEST!!!!
***ps- all these drinks have a pH well below 7.. more like 2.5. It's pure acid. Don;t let those flashy gatorade and sportaid commericals fool you . it;s all crap!!! *****Cigarettes
Hard Drugs like Coke, Meth, Heroin, Pills, etc.

Essentially, you must leave everything that is acidic. But the good news is, this move will not only help prevent outbreaks, but save your life as there is very strong clinical evidence that acidosis is closley linked to nearly all diseases. A tumor cannot grow in an alkaline environment. period.

Let me know if you are on any of these and if you need any advice. I was on nearly ALL of them and have experience "kicking" on multiple levels.

My Diet:
1) I wake up and immediately drink my homemade Ester-C: 8-12 oz glass of water with 1/2 teaspoon of "Bob;s Red Mill" baking soda (non_aluminum) in it mixed with 1 teaspoon of pure ASCORBIC acid (vitamin C). This is a slightly alkaline mixture which boosts your immune system also. The vitamin C can be bought cheaply at http://www.puritan.com/
and they have a buy one get 2 free sale now! Scroll through the vitamin C until you find the 5000 mg/teaspoon pure powder. You can also get the "Bob's red mill" baking soda at their site which escapes me. NOTE: they changed the packaging to no longer say 'non aluminum', but it still is non-aluminum. I know them. :)

2)I remember to breath

3) I stretch a little.. maybe do the "tree" yoga pose for a bit, and then off to the morning smoothie. I buy normal grocery store variety bags of frozen fruit (like "berry medley" and "tropical fruit") and bananas every few days.
recipe: 2 heaping tablespoons of DR.SCHULZE SUPERFOOD, with one or two bananas and a mixture of frozen fruit. I usually just use bottled water as the base. I sometimes add an organic egg or 2. I fill about half the blender_pitcher with it and make a huge cup.. prolly around 32 oz. you know.. one of those big plastic cups we all own.
This is breakfast. I usually have a nice fresh apple as well.
NOTE: There are other superfood green drinks that work great as well if you are on a budget, and there are also other green drinks which are BETTER (and more expensive). I love the Doc though. :)

4) I take 1000 mg's of L-Lysine right after/with breakfast. I also take 400 mg's(I.U.?) of vitamin E as it has a synergistic effect with the vitamin C and boosts your immune system even more.
I also take that BICARBOLIFE at this time which is that amazing product I already told you about. Check out their web site. It is the real deal!!!! http://www.alkalife.com

5) I remember to breath. Oxygenation is essential to digestion and metabolism of nutrients.

6) I go outside and walk, breath, try to think positive thoughts and bring the light of the universe or simply the sun into my body. I have been blessed with beaches not that far away for a few years, so I get as close to the ocean as possible and inhale as much of that alkalinized air as possible. LIghtening also alkalinizes/ionizes the air. "Alkaline" is really a term applied to liquid to be technical, so "ionized" air.. heh. (still the same thing though as far as effect on the body)

Then I usually have fish and veggies for lunch. Or a veggie burger. Or maybe even a bit of organic turkey. I try to avoid all breads as I am type O blood and it doesn't sit well with me. HAVE YOU READ "EAT RIGHT FOR YOUR TYPE?" Amazing book! Following their guidelines may help tremendously, especially the veggie and wheat/grain advice.

But remember, you shoudl try to be at least 50% raw fruits and veggies. This is key! And cook/steam the veggies as little as possible if at all. LIVING food helps us tremendously.

7) I remember to breath.

8) I sometimes have another smoothie after lunch or even with dinner. Dinner is not that different from lunch. And a lot of salads.
And I never eat after 7 or so. Not good for the body. HAVE YOU EVER READ "FIT FOR LIFE?" Amazing book! I eat a little meat here and there, and I drink alkaline water, but besides that, the NATURAL BODY RHYTHM stuff they speak of is right on the money from my experience. You don;t want to eat too late becasue the body is in "elimination mode". Energy needs to go toward that and not new stomach digestion, which leaves less energy for other functions like immunity..

That is about it. Let me know if you have any other questions. Oh.. I also take the alkaline-C mixture before bed every single night, as well as another 1000 of L-Lysine. I often take another dose of bicarbolife later in the day as well.. This is what Sang Whang does.. twice a day. AND LOTS OF WATER ALL DAY!!! Read "The Water Cure too" when you get some time. :)

oh, and other acidic element is STRESS. Yoga? Walking? Meditating? Tai Chi? Qigong? Visualizations? Any interest? Only partake if you are serious. No reason to waste money on a yoga class that you never attend. (I practice now, but have been there, done that)

>3) have you ever used H-balm. do u think it could b a benefit?

No and yes. I do not think there is any one thing that can prevent outbreaks. H balm may help if you have everything else going on, but if you are drinking coffee every morning and wine every night, it will be useless and a waste of money. I personally use GARLIC as a topical when I get outbreaks. I make homemade garlic oil with garlic and olive oil. yes it HURTS but it helps! Goto Google and type in " Dr. Schulze Herpes Garlic" and you shoudl be able to find the instructions. You put it directly on the lesions. It hurts badly, but it really works. Garlic is among the strongest anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal's on the earth! I eat it ALL the time. I try to always have some in my blood. It is truly amazing!

[personal snip]

Get that water filter immediately and be careful what soaps and lotions you use. And douse that bastard with garlic oil! I sometimes even use pure garlic.. just cut a clove into thirds or so, dig into the flat side a bit with the knife to create some texture and driopping juice, then put directly on lesions. Don't go overboard with it though and do it for hours and hours. Just a few times a night. one, two or three painful dousings.

[personal snip]

AND REMEMBER TO BREATH!

"I remember to breath when I read emails from new friends"

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.328 sec, (6)