CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Super Zapper Deluxe 2004 Am I using it properly........... ANYONE"S HELP IS A PLUS

Views: 1,391
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 372,151

Re: Super Zapper Deluxe 2004 Am I using it properly........... ANYONE"S HELP IS A PLUS

Zappers, especially after the first few days and weeks cause an incredible amount of detoxing. Your body is flooded with all of the stuff they are killing (parasites, etc) which is why you feel pretty run down for a while (well, most do).

It is not surprising that it casued an outbreak because they wear down your body at first, which includes your immune system.

Stick with it, follow the instructions, don;t go overboard, and drink lots of Alkaline Water during your zapping and post zap periods.

there are great Zapper Forum s here with many experts. I advise you ask them for some advice as well.

As a side, during my last outbreak 2 years ago, I put the zapper at the base of my spine/butt crack where the virus hides. Totally strange as I could feel the herpes lesions tingling. I also put the zapper directly on the lesions for a bit, but it was mostly on the spine. The outbreak seemed to clear up more quickly and it was the last one I had. This is primarily due to (99% or so) to nutrition though..

BUT ZAPPING YOUR BUTT/SPINE AREA MAY BE COMPELTELY IRRESPONSIBLE AND CARELESS!! MY ARM FELT A LITTLE NUMB AFTERWARDS. But I might as well share if anyone else wants to research such things further. It felt as if there was a pathway open between the hiding place and the breakout and I was frying the connection. who knows...

wishing you healing,

brian

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.313 sec, (1)