CureZone   Log On   Join
Cost of Homemade Ascorbate @ 5000 mg's per dose

Views: 655
Published: 16 years ago

Cost of Homemade Ascorbate @ 5000 mg's per dose

I was curious myself so just figured it out.

If you order the pure ascorbic acid powder from Puritan.com, you can get the buy 1 get 2 free for $34.90, the 20 oz crystals.

This is 360 teaspoons of 5000 mg doses. <+/- 6 months supply for my scedule of twice per day!>

The cost is between 9 and 10 cents per dose. (34.90/360)

Most ester-c, emergen-c and like products are 1000 mg doses, and even so, are much more expensive.

The baking soda is dirt cheap @ $2.00 per 16 oz and better deals if you buy in bulk from Bob's Red Mill.

so, in short, it's A LOT cheaper to make your own! :)

ALSO, I have heard that if you call Puritan's 800 number and request a catalogue, they give you 75% off on your first order.

Hope this helps for those who have found relief from daily vitmain C ascorbate. I take it upon waking and upon sleeping along with a few other things and it has helped tremendously not just for outbreaks but ALL illness. No colds, no flus, no allergies since I began this regiment. :)

Peace Light to You,

Brian

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)