CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hello again...

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

More
More
speechlessly50 Views: 13,177
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 372,299

Re: Hello again...

Hello JGirl,

May I know were you ever wake up by the viruses crawling in your nose or your face, and what will you do? Sometimes, I will take another 500mg valtrex in panic for hoping the viruses can't proliferate while I am sleeping,and most important not to crawl to my eye. ( Fortunately, a lot of Christian brothers and sisters heard my concern and had prayed for me for the Lord to preserve my eyes, as to read the Bible. )

Also, it is so difficult to convince the doctors I need more valtrex than the common dosages that every taking of the valtrex requires careful thought and stress me. If you just sleep thru' the itch and crawl, I just take it easy and sleep.

Also, how do you deal with the itch at work and in daytime? I felt I missed a lot, e.g. I found myself making a left turn while the green light is only for those cars going straight on my right. I can't work as sharp as before, for sometimes my body required my attention. I know I can rely on God, however, I do have a responsibility to take care of myself and can't blame God if I harm my body with neglience.

Just want to give you some tips, the Herpes viruses will go to any part of your body if they can attack the cell successfully. And they will be gone if you suppress them. Yesterday, the Herpes grow in my first 2 toes, after having been itched for weeks. Keep drinking water, exercise and don't wear a tight bra. There are lymph nodes in the breast. My left arm is a bit swollen and the lymph nodes in my underarms gave me pain. I suspect lymphedema----lymph in blood congested. Fortunately, I exercise, drink water and the hurt comes and go, and less painful even when it returns. I will see if the doctor believe I have lymphedema, and grant me a lymphatic drainage massage. Sometimes, I hate illness so much that they won't show as the first episode, in order to convince the doctor I am sicked. If I allowed that to show, I will be so sick and painful that I can't even drive to the doctors office. I am thinking I might need to print out some readers' responses to convince one doctor that some people do have outbreak as frequent as monthly or weekly.

Thanks in advance for any answers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.922 sec, (2)