CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: asymptomatic shedding?

speechlessly50 Views: 2,502
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 372,329

Re: asymptomatic shedding?

Your message makes me sad again. Pls advise if I should sue my ex who gave me this. Pls advise if I should sue the media for promoting STD in every movie----that guys and girls don't see each other again but have sex easily. I remembered 3 movies for I don't watch much movie---- " Endless Love, " " Die another Day ", " An Officer and a Gentle Man " Only " An Officer and A Gentleman " has an ending the guy can sleep with a girl, disappear and want the girl again. However, I still don't like the irresponsibility the guy displayed. In Iran, if a husband disappear for 6 months, divorce can be granted to the woman for normally woman can't file for divorce. If a guy is not nice at the start and said he can be nice as a husband, how can he become a good husband by being bad as a boyfriend at the start? Relationship is an emotional bank. My bottom line is now I am old enough to distinguish, but when I was younger, why misled me and ruined my life? Herpes 2 allows no U-Turn. As a young woman, I can't distinguish what real people do in dating, as the dating scene show people dance and eat a meal. Those are real life activity. So don't blame me for not knowing what is real and what is not real when it comes to sex. I never saw my parents' courtship and how they do the birds and bees, so I only learned from movie. I appreciate any answer for I found daily I am struggling with sadness and suicidal thoughts.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)