CureZone   Log On   Join
Thanks and what has helped for me

Views: 2,760
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 372,437

Thanks and what has helped for me

This is interesting and I would like to give it a try. I was not sure about kombucha becase there seem to be a few different schools of thought regarding it in relation to candida, and also you feed them Sugar and in my experience Sugar always = bad as far as OB's. But I will give it a closer look for sure!
I have found the most relief through general blood tonifying. I have been going to an acupunturist who has been working on this with me with success. It is my experience that when my blood is cleanest, the OB's are least frequent. For me, the things that muck up my blood and make it dirty are:
wheat, dairy, sugar, alcohol, coffee, all common junkfood varieties
high levels of acidity
lack of hydration Seasalt ?>
too much medication, herbal or otherwise:
too much stress on liver
too much stress on spleen
In a traditional chinese medicine description: too damp, hot, etc.
Too little YIN.

I also believe strongly in maintaining an alkaline state so avoid overly acidic foods and living. I also love Dr. Sang Whang and his alkalife, bicarbolife products. Good stuff! I essentially have to have it together on ALL of these fronts to completely avoid OB's.

Wishing healing to all,

Brian

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)