CureZone   Log On   Join
Scared as hell...

scarednconfused Views: 5,440
Published: 16 years ago

Scared as hell...

I spent Friday and Saturday partying and getting drunk at a friend's house, I had no sexual encounters either of those nights and I haven't had one for the past two months. The sexual encounter I had two months ago was with a condom too. Anyhow, Sunday morning I woke up and noticed what I thought was a pimple on the head of my penis...It's placed rather awkwardly on the left inside wall of my pee-hole (for lack of a better word). It's small and red and about two millimeters tall and one millimeter wide. I also noticed that the head of my penis is red. The reason I brought up the drinking thing is because I've heard drinking can cause an outbreak...but I've never had one before. I'm not getting any tingling, but I am getting slight burning. I only have one of these bumps. I did experience a day's worth of flu-like symptoms and the symptoms were so bad that I actually spent the whole day sleeping. Does this sound like herpes to you?

PLEASE HELP ME! IM SCARED AS HELL AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.439 sec, (1)