CureZone   Log On   Join
Garlic as silver bullet

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

More
More
  Views: 2,362
Published: 16 years ago

Garlic as silver bullet

It is my opinion that my past frequent OB's were entirely related to malnutrition and general badness_to_my_body. Once I started becoming super strict with such things as: sleep, hydration, exercise and seemingly most important, DIET, they became less common.

I no longer drink coffee, soda, or any types of store bought juice. I juice it myself. HUGE fan of Yerba Mate though. ;) I have very little to zero Sugar in my life. I no longer drink alcohol. I get 8 hours of sleep per night. I drink half of my body's weight in OZ's of water. I love Seasalt . Also a fan of Linus Pauling.

But even with this situation which was working great, I had an outburst recently. It was in the middle of an herbal parasite cleanse which caused a huge die off reaction in my body: tired, sluggish, detoxic, etc. I would have been surprised if I didn't have an outburst actually! It meant the herbal cleanse was working!

And as I have recently been researching such things, I immediately started ingesting TONS AND TONS OF RAW GARLIC!

I have not had an OB since! In fact, I have NEVER had an OB during periods of time where I was eating a lot of garlic, always had it in my blood, etc.

GARLIC is one of the strongest naturally occurring anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungals on the planet!

I have a few cloves in my morning soup, a few cloves after lunch. I can always feel it burning in my blood and it's great! Sure, I smell a little but I have yet to get sick since starting this regiment and I have been in close proximity with cold and flu co-workers! The only thing to remember about it is avoiding the empty stomach ingestion. It can make one nauseous.

It seems that GARLIC has become my magic bullet against OB's! Of course, all of the other elements must be in place as well. This is what is often missing in Herpes advice. It is a HOLISTIC approach. Many things, not just one store bought supplement!

Hope this helps! Give GARLIC a try!

Brian

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.109 sec, (1)