CureZone   Log On   Join
Carrying herpes in your system without knowing?

blackcat Views: 14,550
Published: 15 years ago

Carrying herpes in your system without knowing?

Can you carry herpes in your system without ever having an outbreak and then months/years later all of a sudden have a massive outbreak/attack?

The reason I ask is that I'm having a massive herpes attack (although waiting on lab tests for proof). I get a fever, headache, sore throat, back pain, very very painful urination, bunch of nasty blisters on my penis and at the base of it as well as 2 more on my stomach. I never had this before. The girl I'm with says I gave it to her and says I probably didn't know I had it........but I've never have experienced anything like this before. Shes waiting on test results too. As far as I've read on it your first outbreak is the worse and gradually it gets better.

I started getting just the fever and sore throat a couple days after having unprotected sex with her. I went to the doctor and visually I was diagnosed with Strep throat but now I think that I was diagnosed wrong. It went away a week later but it came back with a vengeance with a whole bunch of blisters. I went back and my doctor says its most likely Herpes...but like I said officially still waiting on test results. My doctor gave me some Valtrex to help with the outbreak but it doesn't seem to helping that much. Everytime I go to pee its like the worse thing in this world, my body aches and I have a constant sore throat.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.140 sec, (1)