CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Carrying herpes in your system without knowing?

Views: 13,787
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 372,913

Re: Carrying herpes in your system without knowing?

i was freaked out by my first. i had it even on my thigh. a patch about 2 inches wide of clustered blisters.
on my area i had about 6 or 7 or more clusters. they were tiny. i second outbreak i had three pin head sized dots. and then it just became slits. and then just itchy. and now i dont break out at all. i was VERY freaked out by my first because of it spreading. but in three days i noticed the actual sick feelings starting to go away.

have you been tested for other stds including aids?
if not i think you should.

are you still feeling sick?
have you had those blisters swabbed?

someone else in here had good results by putting coconut oil on them.
you could also get some of that herpes chapstick and put it on them. i think its called herpicin or something like that. apply it with a q-tip. not your finger because you can spread it to your finger as well.

try icing the areas down that are really inflammed.
how long till you get the test results back?

bath or shower is your choice.i liked doing the bath thing because it was soothing to the area and it felt like it dried up more quickly.

if you are taking allergy meds right now...stop. they make my break outs worse. i dont know why. another person on here has the same issue with allergy pills.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)