3 months before this girlfriend I got tested for STD's. My 2 previous girlfriends said they got a yeast infection (when I was with them) and I had some cloudy piss at the time...nothing hurt or seemed wrong or anything. I just mentioned it to my doctor casually when I was there for a work related medical problem for possible over exposure to X-Rays. She said I probably had some bacteria in my urinary tract or something and gave me some anti-biotics and tested me for STD's just in case. They did a blood test and a urine test. The results were negative for STD's. I didn't ask what specific tests they did though....I'll ask my doctor the next time I'm there.
I did get a blister swabbed when I was there. I also did a piss test. I'll ask her for an Aids test next time too. I don't feel sick at all. I feel fine right now...sore throat is down too. Just have the blisters still and painful urination. My inguinal nodes are swollen....kinda hurt a bit.
One blister on my stomach looks like its going down in size...like 10 more on my pelvis and penis have now appeared. They swell up like an infected pimple with white head...burst and scab over. They don't really look like a cluster or anything....just bad Acne or chickenpox. I asked a friend about the one on my stomach and he said ya it does look like herpes. I have allergies but I don't take allergy pills. I dont like taking pills if I dont need too.
1. 24 hour clinic doctor - gonorrea/clamidia
2. family doctor - gonorrea/clamidia possibly herpes
3. girlfriends doctor - herpes at first then gonorrea/clamidia after second opinion from another doctor
4. myself - gonorrea at first then herpes
5. family doctor - another visit after fever symptoms...herpes
6. previous girlfriend - ??? (I emailed her but haven't heard anything back...think shes still pissed that I broke up with her and now this)
7. lab tests in 2-3 weeks - ???
I went to bug them last Friday about the test results and the ladies in the office were like you have to wait 2-3 weeks. What a horrible wait time. It makes it worse as I see this these blisters spread across my body and the doctors and I have really no clue what it is...and anything applied so far has done little to stop it.
If this is herpes and I get another outbreak in the future do the blisters appear in the same spots as the initial infection or are they random?