CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Carrying herpes in your system without knowing?

Views: 13,991
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 372,916

Re: Carrying herpes in your system without knowing?

well for me i broke out in the same places. BUT i did not get huge ones like the first time and i only had it in three places instead of everywhere. and just one little baby blister on those places not clusters. the guy that gave it to me got it on his stomach too. he wore tight pants..so i dont know if the heat and friction had something to do with making him break out.

its a little different in everyone. i had type one (primarly oral)
if it is herpes i read that treating your first outbreak reduces the severity of future outbreaks. so if it is herpes you are doing everything right that you can.

yeh it sucks that you have to wait but thats how long it takes a culture to grow in the petri dish and then the paperwork shuffle.

well in the meantime you can go get a bloodtest for AIDS for free at your local health department. and they give you a # so you dont have your name on that test if you are worried about that. a full std screen usually includes a vial of blood for aids, a vial for syphillis, a piss test, a q-tip swab in your pee hole and a culture of any visable sores.

it sounds like you are getting better at least. i ended up going to the ER just so i could have a doctor write me a script for herpes pills and cream. if you are spreading like you are get that zoverax cream. the first outbreak is a bitch.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

6.672 sec, (1)