CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is there no cure?

finallyfaith Views: 8,701
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 372,935

Re: Is there no cure?

hi,

well i dont have herpes and never post in this forum but your post somehow compelled me. i have healed myself of infirmities that docs have said are incurable with wholistic and alternative medicine. IF you bleieve that there is no cure, then for sure for you there will be no cure. i say go ahead and try whatever you feel is right, make a go of it and see what happens. dont sit around waiting for proof positive that this works or that works. whatever, man. go out there and find out for yourself, then you will know for sure. the thing is that on your healing journey you will find out all kinds of things, meet great people, broaden your horizons, learn things about yourself your loved ones the universe and god that you never thought possible. but if you sit around waiting for someone to gift wrap a cure for you, then you will be missing out on so much. don't worry if a cure exists or not, assume it does and go and find it. even if you don't find a cure you will have had so many great experiences and learned so much that it will have been worth the trip a 1,000 times over. and if you do find a cure, then hooray! stop wondering about the beck protocol or any other protocol, go and make it happen then try someting else if that doesn't work. its your life, stop arguing start taking action. your biggest problem isn't herpes, it hopelessness. fight that with faith. faith is free for the asking, so is love and hope, and those are the things that really heal you, from the inside out.

ff

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)