CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is there no cure?

Views: 8,467
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 372,951

Re: Is there no cure?

I would say that there might be a cure but it might not have been discovered yet. I believe that the only way that herpes or any disease is truly incurable would be if the virus becomes a part of one's DNA and in so doing make it impossible to remove. However if this is not the case then It would be more than possible to get rid of it with specific frequencies. If the freq. of the virus both in its active as well as dormant state is known I see no reason why it cannot be completely removed. The problem I have is that I am not equipped nor experienced enough to carry out such experiments. While I understand that the forum serves to help people suffering with this and other diseases by giving them support, I also know that we are all hoping to find a cure if one exists. With that said I believe that this forum is full of very smart and knowledgable individuals and its my wish to tap into this to help myself and others get over this hurdle. Who knows if we can all get over this, the knowledge gained could be applied to most any illness.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.031 sec, (1)