CureZone   Log On   Join
healing not conspiracy

finallyfaith Views: 8,569
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 372,949

healing not conspiracy

i haven't said anything about any conspiracies, you have. i have simply said that many peole have been healed of "incurable" diseases by means of wholsitic methods and you could be one of them black cat if you dropped your hostilities and opened your mind.

the point i am making is that trying out different healing modalities promotes wonderful health and even if you don't cure the herpes virus you will be the healthiest damn herpes sufferer on earth! but dismissing them out of hand because you are prejudiced against them only jepardizes your own health.

i don't sell any kind of anything. i just give advice and perspective. and of course people selling wholistic healing methods make money at it, how could they stay in business if they didn't? think about it. the most expensive wholistic healht protocol is 99% of the time ten times cheaper than the mainstream medical method anyway.

why don't you look into these things and try one or two before you go around bashing what you obviously know so little about?

ff

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.453 sec, (1)