CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is there no cure?

Johny Apple Bomb Views: 8,472
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 372,941

Re: Is there no cure?

If the Beck Protocol or anything else was a REAL CURE it would be in the New England Journal of Medicine and tested over and over by other scientists to prove it works...

Not a chance. Your living in a fantasy world. It would cost billions in lost profits for the Drug companies and organized medicine. When Becks blood samples were tested free of Aids after the Beck Treatment, hospitals refused to let Beck have the results of the tests claiming he switched the blood as their is no cure for Aids.

I noticed this though in those links...

BECK PROTOCOL ELECTRONIC DEVICE. CODE: LB5. $890.00 (postage: 4Kg approx.)

Nice try salesmen...this is spam and should be treated as such.

That isn't my site I don't sell anything. I use Sota Silver Pulser, Sota Magnetic Pulser, Silver Puppy colloidal generator, and a Dr Katz ozonator.

If I start selling Beck equipment I will move to a free country first. Not America, where the FDA can shut you down and fine you. All the while refusing to do any testing to see if the product actually works or not.

The equipment I mentioned would run you close to $700 or so one time fee. Not the $25,000 dollars a year for example, they charge an Aids patient a year to kill them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.344 sec, (1)