CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: healing not conspiracy

Johny Apple Bomb Views: 8,709
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 372,972

Re: healing not conspiracy

Like I said...dont tell people your machine/system/protocol/whatever will cure them of herpes when it cant. Sure tell them to buy it off you (like Johnny's expensive one) and that it might decrease your outbreaks but dont con people into believing its a cure when its not. As I stated if I ended up getting herpes from someone that was conned into believing they were cured of herpes as Johnny said I would hunt the person down who sold them it and stab them in the face.

I don't know why you keep saying the products on that site are sold by me. Understand yet?

The only reason Herpes is hard to get rid of is because it goes dormant in the Lymph system. You can kill or disable the virus with the Mag pulser while it's in the Lymph. If you don't believe it make your own with the schematics available for FREE. Prove it won't work. You can't. Nobody can.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.938 sec, (1)