CureZone   Log On   Join
things i though i would never do again...(dont worry newly diagnosed ones)

Views: 1,625
Published: 16 years ago

things i though i would never do again...(dont worry newly diagnosed ones)

because they made me break out or just feel dirty/bad

-smoke a ciggarette
-eat chocolate
-have drinks
-stay up all night
-have sex on a regular basis
-have a relationship
-have a period without the added herpes outbreak issue
-drink caffine
-eat peanuts
-wear tight clothing
-exercise
-take allergies meds
-have allergies without an outbreak.

i couldnt do any of these things without breaking out my first year.
years later now i can do all these things and i dont break out. i NEVER breakout anymore. even when i am sick. i still get tingley prodromes but rarely.

my method:
accept the virus. my body is its universe and that in its self is pretty cool.
dont involve myself with uncaring partners. avoiding triggers in my first year. keeping the area clean and dry when i had an outbreak. always wear cotton underwear.
if i get a prodrome now i just eat some french fries or cheese sticks.within hours the prodrome is gone.

i just wanted everybody here that is newly diagnosed not to worry about having cold sores/herpes on thier genitals. and never EVER let anyone make you feel badly for being a walking universe for another form of life.eventually you and the virus will learn to exist with each other without issue and without problems. it will be there to remind you to take care of your health. its needs a healthy body to survive.a dead one wont do it much good. and it will remind you to involve yourself with honest people of value that have true love for you as a whole person.

it may not seem like it now, but it is truely a blessing in disguise.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.734 sec, (1)