CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: things i though i would never do again...(dont worry newly diagnosed ones)

pixiesitx Views: 1,399
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 373,010

Re: things i though i would never do again...(dont worry newly diagnosed ones)

I have a bit of a problem with this post!

It's great for you that you next to never breakout anymore but at the same time it's as if you are telling people that if you eat this and just plain take care of yourself you won't have another outbreak.

NOT THE CASE

Some people only have one outbreak, some people have many, some people don't experience another outbreak after so many years and it sounds that you are just one of the lucky ones who no longer (really) experiences outbreaks.

I have had the virus for 5 years. I eat healthy and exercise very regularly and I still get outbreaks. Somtimes lasting 2 weeks. Some months I may not get an outbreak. The point is I still get them for the most part very regularly.

I would love to be in your shoes....but I'm just not so please stop trying to blow sunshine up people's you know what's.......becuase if this doesn't work for them in the end, it's going to be very discouraging.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.313 sec, (1)