CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: if you sleep with someone who has herpes?

pixiesitx Views: 1,378
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 372,970

Re: if you sleep with someone who has herpes?

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
Even if you are not experiencing the symptoms of an outbreak you may pass the virus (there is no reason to candy coat it).

I have had the virus for 5 years. It took me almost 3 months to get properly diagnosed from my OBGYN. I had been in a committed relationship before my married my husband and the POS cheated on me and well....I now have herpes.

I met my husband (and told him from the get go that I may have the herpes virus) and though he did contemplate running for the hills, he didn't and we married in 2004 (and are currently trying to conceive).

the uninfected person is undoubtedly taking a risk each and everytime you have intercourse. But so far my husband has no been infected and it's been 5 years. I just don't sleep with him when I feel the symptoms coming on (tingling, itching, etc...). PLEASE NOTE: This isn't the safest route to take but ultimately my husband knows the risks he is taking and has accepted them. All I can do on my part is know my body and not have sex before or during a breakout.

There is life after herpes.....just research all that you can about it. Make sure your partner does the same.

I wish you the best of luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.094 sec, (1)