CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Carrying herpes in your system without knowing?

Free Holistic Dentist in a Pouch!
Powder Cleans Better than Dentist without Fluoride!

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
blackcat Views: 13,943
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 373,048

Re: Carrying herpes in your system without knowing?

The pictures I posted are ones I found on the net...not mine specifically. I had red spots of various sizes. I dont think it its herpes on the hand though. I think its Erythema Maltifome...an allergic reaction to Valtrex but dont know for sure. I have allergies to various things including penicillin. From my understanding the blistered areas are ones where the virus first entered the body. So I have them all over my genitals obviously. 2 on my stomach I guess when she was on top of me and was shedding the virus and I didn't have any immunity to it. The hands on the other hand I have on fingers I didn't use on her and on the back of some of them as well. 2 mini red spots on the back of my wrist. So it doesn't match up really.

I don't know for certain since the clinic doctor never took a culture of the spots on my hands so I wont know till another outbreak in the future...or take Valtrex again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)