CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: this is it

luvluv Views: 2,668
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 373,263

Re: this is it

I have tons of valtrex. I have 3 refills remaining of 500mg 180 pills per refill. Today is day 2 of not having an outbreak. So far I have only taken 1500mg today. I'll take another 1000mg later on. I think this is day 4 of the high dosage. My question is what can happen to my health as a result of taking such high dosage? About a couple years ago, I was taking generic acyclovir 1 800mg pill per day for about a year, never had an outbreak even when started taking every now and then for about 2yrs. I had just lost my virginity when i found out i had caught it from my first. Now its about 3 yrs later and I'm having outbreaks like every 1-2 weeks. I'm wondering if maybe that suppressive therapy cured it and now I was reinfected from the first guy that I had sex with in 2 1/2 yrs? I've never had them this close together before. Another question does getting tested show that you have been cured of the virus once you have it? I was once told that once your body develops the antibodies to fight the disease, although the disease maybe gone the antibodies are still there and thats what is tested.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.250 sec, (1)