CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: to Brian- Herpes is your Friend NOT Mine.

Views: 1,327
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 373,313

Re: to Brian- Herpes is your Friend NOT Mine.

I am one step away form knowing Dr. Clark personally. I have a friend who was treated by her for Cancer in Mexico at one of the various secret locations she frequents due to the fact that she is being chased by numerous governments. I have nothing against Dr. Clark although from what I have heard she is QUITE new age and strange when you meet her face to face.

That is great that you are using an experimenal device to identify your herpes.
I hope you are finding relief with that if it is actually doing more than identifying it.

My point it, destroy your herpes with those devices and then get the blood test which proves it is no longer in your body. Do this and I will not only be very impressed but take back all of my words. :)

I am not going to say anything directly_negative about Dr. Clark or elaborate out her data/claims that have been disproven. I doubt you would accept that and suspect it might upset you..

I think she is a beautiful human, but she is a human just like you and me. she is no prophet, she is not very studied academically and she has made mistakes.

but she has saved lives.

such is the plight of all great healers.

wishing you well,

brian

ps- please post your results and you and hulda can split the billion dollars. ;)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.844 sec, (1)