CureZone   Log On   Join
Can any body help?!!!

Views: 1,050
Published: 15 years ago

Can any body help?!!!

Hi all,

I've been diagnosed with Genital herpes type 1 about 2 months ago. I got no blisters or pimples but I was sore in vaginal area and had a very tiny tear very low in vaginal area. Since then, I feel mild itching and discomfort in vaginal area most of the time but no lesions or pain develops. Since I'm super stressed in the last 2 months and can't stop thinking about this desease and my life has been revolving around it I thought maybe some part of it is coming from my mind!! I'm really paranoid about this right now and it's affecting my life and beautiful relationship that I have :(
By the way my bf has no symptoms and we've been together for almost 2 years and BOOM I was diagnosed 2 months ago!! I don't wanna know how I got it because now I have it and knowing that won't solve any problem for me.

The doctors are so confused and believe that symptoms can't be there every day!!!
Can any body help me? Could this be from he paranoya? I thought HSV1 would give less outbreaks. Any experience?

I was thinking of asking for daily Valtrex to see if the symptoms disappear.

Thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.613 sec, (1)