CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can any body help?!!!

Views: 1,083
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 373,380

Re: Can any body help?!!!

i have the same type as you. you sound like your body is really taking care of the virus quickly on its own. when you are itchy like that sleep without pants. it will make it go away faster. outbreaks can last 2 weeks. what i noticed in myself wheni first was infected that i would get an oubreak that would last two weeks and then i had a couple days where i would be ok and then that stupid itching started again. that lasted the first three months and then i was breaking out every month for a week or a couple days for three more months. at the end of a year i only broke out when i got sick. today right now i am actually really sick with the flu. i am not broken out at all. this is the first time ever that has happened. usually most people stop breaking out in 5-10 years. this is my 6th year. but after the 1st year i really only got a mild itch. no full on breakout. you sound like you might even be faster at surpressing it than i was. have some chicken,cheese and potatoes. those foods are herpes fighting foods. you should google that. "herpes fighting foods" and herpes food triggers" it really helped my outbreaks go away faster and gave me the peace of mind that i was doing something to win the fight against this virus.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.375 sec, (1)